Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spanish Resources

Announcing a new blog! In addition to MissionsOutlook and MexicoInTen, I have created a new blog to feature Spanish resources. These resources will be videos that I upload in Spanish, audio from sermons I preach (I am booked for the month of March, so stay tuned), materials I create for the numerous discipulados and classes I'm involved with, and links to other ministry sites.

I will add resources every now and then, with a Twitter update if something exciting goes up. Have no fear, however, as this blog will continue to be my primary focus for the time being.

As if I don't have enough to do already, I plan on launching yet another blog with more personal stories and life updates, though I may keep that private and publish a few stories every now and then here. I haven't decided. That's all for now. Be sure to check out the Spanish site. Unless you don't speak Spanish. Then it may not be as exciting for you.

No comments: