Thursday, May 17, 2012

eBook deal: Feed my Sheep for 99¢

I'm a big fan of ebooks. Ever since I got my Kindle Touch for Christmas, I've been using it almost daily for reading my Bible, required texts for my classes, and even listening to audio books. I subscribe to a number of blogs that point out deals and freebies for the Kindle, which is how I got our current small group book, Crazy Love, for free.

I've enjoyed some titles from Reformation Trust publishing, and right now they are having an ebook deal (available for both Kindle and ePub readers) on the book Feed my Sheep: A Passionate Plea for Preaching. I've written a review of it before, and at 99¢ it is a steal. Since I already have it, I won't be jumping on this offer myself, but I will wait in eager anticipation for the next deal from Reformation Trust.

No comments: