Saturday, December 4, 2010

Update

It's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that.

I just finished the last test of Systematic Theology III for the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. My final grade will be an A-. This matches each of the other Systematic Theology classes, so I guess that makes me an A minus theologian.

I'm not quite sure what to do now. I am taking next semester off to better be able to enmesh myself in ministry (I will be preaching a series in Spanish in March, which will take a lot of preparation. I may even open up my old Greek book to see if I can get a head start on a Basics of Biblical Greek course I will have to take eventually. Again, I'm not sure.

But this definitely means I will be able to get more posts out. And I am happy about that.

No comments: