Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another Prayer Update?

Another update from the AR of Colombia. If I don't act fast I'll have to change my blog name to ColombiaOutlook! In reality I did post an article in Spanish on my other site, sanoeintachable, which means something like "sound and blameless". The article is about women pastors, and in light of some recent events, I'm planning on publishing it in English soon. For now, I ask you to continue to pray for the Ar of Colombia and the missionaries working tirelessly to reach them with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

AR OF COLOMBIA (ahr). Thank you for praying for the different visits/home Bible studies of the Colombian missionaries serving among the Ar of Colombia. During the month of June, the group in one area suggested that they might begin a weekly worship service to include those who participate in that particular Bible study group as well as friends and neighbors. Pray that God will plant His vision in the heart of each participant of this Bible study. Pray that missionaries J and A will be sensitive and obedient to God's direction as they seek to expand His witness in this village among the Ar people. Please continue to pray for safety and for open doors as these missionaries travel to different areas where the Ar of Colombia live.

No comments: